Friday, June 12, 2009

NO STEM CELLS PLEASE...

Ok.. so I will be back tracking for a few weeks to catch up. But not to worry, I'll make sure you don't miss out on one single exciting minute of these amazing blogs :-).

So a few weeks ago I went into the 'crack-o-practor' for treatment on my feet again. I go at least once a week sometimes twice. So the crazy head doc comes over and says.. "OK so since we are getting no relief and her feet are still going numb on the run, we will send her over to (***) clinic and have them inject stem cells inbetween the nerves in her feet." UH.. BEAVIS.. WHAT THE HECK DID YOU JUST SAY?.. This was almost as crazy as a few years ago when I was suffering from shin splints really bad, he said he was goin to with draw blood on the knotted spots on my shin and centrifuge it then inject it back so it bleeds out and circulates.. supposedly to promote faster healing. UH..M... NO!

Fortunately we have resorted to a super intense form of ART that doesn't involve water colorers. Just watering eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment